Delicious Creamy custard filling with buttery biscuit base, baked to perfection. These easy mini baked cheesecakes made with Homemade cream cheese and topped with Homemade Black plum preserve making a delicious combination..Jump to Recipe
Mini baked bite sized cheesecake baked to perfection and topped with my Homemade Black plum preserve a delicious combination of sweet and tangy. This simple and easy mini black plum cheesecake recipe made with my homemade cream cheese, made using ingredients right from your kitchen. No more hunting for ingredients.
You could also top the base cheesecake with any topping, like Mango, strawberry, blueberry, lemon meringue anything you like.
How to make mini Cheesecakes?
- To make mini cheesecake all you need is a muffin mold. No spring foam required. A silicon muffin mold is ideal, for ease of removing the mini cheesecakes after baking.
- You can use a metal muffin mold too, lined with cupcake liners.
- Biscuit and butter is combined and ground together to get a mix shown below. This is what forms the base for the cheesecake.
- Pour the Creamy custard filling over the biscuit base and bake.
Easy Right?? Lets get baking!
Baked Mini Black Plum Cheesecakes | Made with HOMEMADE CREAM CHEESE
Delicious Creamy custard filling with buttery biscuit base, baked to perfection. This easy recipe is made with Homemade cream cheese and topped with Homemade Black plum preserve making a delicious combination..
- For base
60 g Digestive Biscuits
20 g Butter, Melted
- For cheesecake
180 g Cream Cheese (Used Homemade in this recipe)
75 g Fresh Cream
45 g Caster Sugar
2 Eggs, medium sized
30 ml Lemon Juice (about 3-4 lemons)
1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
Zest of 1 lemon
- For topping
50 g Black Plum preserve
- For the base
- Grind the biscuits with melted butter. Alternatively, you can also use a zip lock bag with biscuits in it and crush them with a rolling pin, once crushed add in the melted butter and mix properly.
- Take a 6 muffin mould and spoon the mixture equally in all.
- With the help of a glass, press, flatten and even out the biscuit mixture using the back.
- Refrigerate the prepared mould while you prepare the cream filling.
- For Cream filling
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius/ 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take the cream cheese, caster sugar and cream in a bowl. Beat until just combined.
- Now add in the eggs one by one in 30 second intervals. (Not incorporating too much air)
- Add in the zest of one lemon, lemon juice and the vanilla extract.
- Once combined, pour the mixture into the mould over the chilled biscuit base.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes in a water bath (Pour some water in the tray once you put the tray in the oven, enough to cover a bit of the sides of the mould)
- Once done should give a loose wobble.
- Open the door of the oven slightly with the help of a wooden spoon. Let it cool in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely. Loosen the edges with the help of a knife.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Remove from the mould once chilled and top with Homemade Black Plum (Jamun) and ginger preserve or any of your favourite toppings.
- It is important to let the cheesecake cool gradually as a sudden change in temperature could lead to the cheesecake collapsing.
- The hot water bath insulates the outer ring of the mould and keeps the oven moist. This gives the center time to cook and prevents the outer edge of the cheesecake from baking faster than the center. Uneven cooking can cause a cheesecake to sink or crack.
Did you try this recipe? We’d love you to rate it below under ‘rate this recipe’ or in the comment section below. Thanks!